Wednesday 9 October 2013

Midnight Nails



Nail Varnishes
Black -Miss Sporty
Blue Glitter -Max Factor

Decided to grow my nails for a change from short! I've glammed them up with this combination of nail varnishes which I think look rad! I used Miss Sporty black nail varnish as a base coat and then painted my nails with Max Factor's blue glitter mini nail polish on top. What I like about this particular nail polish by Max Factor is that it's translucent enough to show some of the black underneath. I love the midnight effect of these two nail varnishes as they make really nice glitter-blue metallic nails which really pop! Perfect for a night out on the town.

(As you can probably see I loose patience with waiting for them to dry properly so they are quite scuffed!)
Hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment