Saturday 2 November 2013

Got home Thursday to find this sitting on my bed !
Now it may not seem much, but to me, I love Halloween and this small gesture from Boe was really sweet. I've yet to eat it and see it glow!


Thought I'd treat myself with this Spooky Trick or Treat mix from Tesco haha. Yum!
I'd be lying if I didn't say I kinda of bought it for the cute bucket. (Typical me right there!)
Bought some (sweet) popcorn too, to munch on whilst watching Halloween stuff on tv. Didn't go out this year because I am poor-as at the moment which sucksss.


Was given a yummy Halloween cupcake at work today and didn't realise until I tried eating it, that there was a cute vintage-style witch ring on it! Pahaha


Also made these cute spooky drawings which I put up on my wall to get a lil bit more into the "Halloween spirit"... hah.

Snapchat

-My camera quality is shit-

I wanna post some pics of my Halloween costume which I wore for work but my room's a TIP and I can't find my camera's USB grrr..




No comments:

Post a Comment